Fire Safety Emergency Planning
- Drafting of facility Fire Safety Plans
- Review of compliance status to the Ontario Fire Code
- Provision of training to Fire Wardens, Property Managers, staff supervisors, and Emergency Response team members on fire safety procedures
- Provision of Third-Party reviews of alternative solutions to compliance with Ontario Fire, and Building Codes.
- Drafting of Emergency Response protocols for:
- Bomb Threats
- Active Shooter and Hostage-taking situations
- Contaminations and Spills
- Labor Disruptions
- Loss of utilities, and other emergencies.
- Provision of annual review and adjustment services of all plans, and procedures.
Business Continuity, Risk, and Disaster Recovery
- Drafting and review of Corporate Business Continuity and Risk Management Plans
- Creation and revision of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Gap Analysis
- Establishing support networks with continuity providers and redundancy facilities